Si used esta interestado en ser parte de nuestro equipo, ofrecemos un sweldo competitivo. Favor de llamar a 651-923-5067
Cow Milkers and Pushers
If you are interested in becoming a Milking Technician or Cow Pusher at Clay View Dairy, please call the office at 651-923-5067 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Si usted está interesado en convertirse en Técnico Ordeñador o Pushador de Vacas en Clay View Dairy, favor de llamar a la oficina al numero 651-923-5067 o envíenos un correo electrónico a email@example.com
This position is the right fit for an individual with mechanical aptitude skills, a logical and organized thought process, enjoys challenges with a variety of work and good communication skills.
Skills required: Welding, moderate equipment maintenance, basic carpentry, basic electrical, equipment operation, plumbing skills, along with a valid driver's license.
● Maintain the facilities, grounds and equipment for the Clay View Dairy facilities.
1. Overall facility systems include, but are not limited to: Milking parlor, animal housing, milk cooling system, facility ventilation and cooling,
feeding equipment, manure equipment and systems, water resources, overhead doors, trucks and automobiles.
2. Clay View Dairy has two facilities, one located in Goodhue and the other in Dennison. Both have service shops on site.
● Assist with the Capital expenditure and repair decisions with our facilities.
1. Research, list and supply reasoning regarding expenditure projects.
2. Assist contractors of Clay View Dairy with the overall needs of projects.
3. Maintain relationships with existing Clay View Dairy suppliers and monitor those ongoing relationships in the best interest of Clay View Dairy.
This position will report directly to the Operation’s Manager. Good communication skills will be needed, because as a Clay View team member you will have to communicate with other departments regarding maintenance progress in those areas. The right candidate will need to be able to train, delegate and track basic maintenance activities throughout the farm.
Clay View Dairy LLP is a 24 hours a day business. The job will entail regularly 44-54 hours per week on average. We offer some flexibility with scheduling, but the right applicant must understand the requirements of the position. The position will also share on call responsibilities with other employees. Clay View Dairy LLP provides a service truck with tools provided. If interested please call the office at 651-923-5067 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.